Bake your favored cupcakes, then best them with this attractive cannabis-infused vanilla buttercream. It is sweetened with a mild honey and just three tablespoons of powdered sugar for that excellent texture.
This recipe tends to make about 1 ¼ c frosting for about 9 cupcakes.
What you will want:
- ¾ c (1 ½ sticks / six oz) unsalted butter, space temperature
- four T (two oz) of cannabutter
- three T pure honey (see pro tip beneath!)
- three T confectioners sugar
- two t vanilla extract
- three T cream cheese, space temperature
- 1 /four t salt
What to do:
- Match a stand mixer with the flat beater, or use a hand mixer.
- Location all components in a medium sized bowl and mix at low speed till combined.
- Improve speed to higher. Scrape sides of bowl and continue to beat till absolutely smooth.
- Your frosting can be utilised right away. IF you want to prepare it ahead of time, preserve it covered in the refrigerator. Take it out of the fridge 20-30 minutes just before you program to use it, so it can soften. After it is space temperature, give it a very good stir. Now frost, frost, frost away!
* The flavor and colour of your frosting will differ based on the precise honey utilised. We recommend a honey like clover for a mild and sweet flavor.
* Consistency is important for a very good buttercream. Do not use your microwave for softening the butter or cream cheese unless you are positive of what you are undertaking!
* Have some leftovers? Grab a bag of mini pretzels and appreciate that sweet n’ salty combo.
Words of wisdom: Get started low, go slow!
*Taste a measured portion of your frosting with a little bite. Wait an hour to let your physique digest, then assess how you are feeling to identify if the potency is to your preference. When this will present you with a good baseline for your recipe, you will want to be mindful of your math. Infusing a entire batch of confections demands cautious arranging!
*Constantly recall to label your creations: “Contains Cannabis, 21+!”
Retain OUT OF THE Attain OF Young children.